|Added on Rightmove:||09 October 2018 (103 days ago)|
Quaint country property with excellent links to road networks.
The property will be repainted and recarpeted throughout.
Interior pictures to follow.
- Ground Floor:
- Kitchen with fitted units & 2 store cupboards
- Living Room with open fire
- Bathroom with bath & basin
- First Floor:
- 1 Double Bedrooms
- 1 Single Bedroom
- Wooden Summerhouse & Brick Outbuilding
- Lawn & mature flowerbed to front garden and to the rear, steps up to a lawned area where the summer house is located.
Tenant fees apply, these are as follows:
- Cost of referencing: £25+VAT per person (non refundable)
- Documentation fee: £200+VAT
- Rent: £575 per calendar month
- Deposit £862.50
- Sorry No applicants with Housing Benefits
- Pets are at the discretion of the landlord.
As part of our application process, Tenant fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement and an inventory. Please note that these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact us prior to viewing the property for full details of the fees payable - and at least before you make any decision about this property. Our Team can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated. Please also note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following:
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce Proof of Identification, Proof of Address, a wage slip and signed Terms and Conditions prior to referencing proceeding. We would ask for your co-operation so that we can quickly process your application.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions yourself.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57142227.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MHA180154_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Market Harborough (Lettings).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.