|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 January 2017 (616 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom penthouse flat
- Found on the fourteenth floor
- Mezzanine level reception room offering stunning views
- Wrap-around balcony with panoramic views across London
- Double height ceilings throughout
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Two large bedrooms, one with en suite
LONG LET. Set on the fourteenth floor, this stunning two bedroom penthouse boasts a bright, contemporary interior with double-height ceilings and magnificent panoramic views over London.
Orion Point is located close to the many local shops and amenities on Westferry Road as well as the fashionable area of Canary Wharf and the River Thames. All transport links to the City are within easy reach and the nearest station is South Quay.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57149614.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1006316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.