|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 October 2018 (21 days ago)|
- 2 bedroom semi detached property
- Decorated beautifully inside and out
- Large rear garden with patio area
- Driveway for multiple cars
- Modern, fitted dining kitchen with integrated appliances
- Close to Chesterfield Town Centre
- Beautiful bay-fronted property
- Desirable location
- Downstairs WC
- Can be furnished under separate negotiation
25 Brooklyn Drive, a beautifully presented 1930's, bay fronted 2 bedroom semi detached property, located in Brockwell, just walking distance from Chesterfield Town Centre. A home finished to a beautiful standard inside and out, blending modern design with period features and practical living. The external of the property comprises of a large driveway for multiple cars and a substantial, well manicured rear garden with patio area. UPVc windows and composite front door.
The ground floor of the property comprises of a modern, fitted dining kitchen with island and integrated appliances, shaker style cabinets and wooden worktops, bay fronted lounge with feature fireplace.
The first floor of the property comprises of 2 double bedrooms, including bay fronted master bedroom with feature fireplace and fitted wardrobes and well-sized second bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57166818.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28257066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dales & Peaks Property Ltd, Chesterfield .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.