|Added on Rightmove:||17 December 2015 (917 days ago)|
- Bright second floor flat with large windows
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Reception with space to dine
- Modern, open-plan kitchen
- Stylish bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
LONG LET. This beautifully presented second floor flat offers exceptional accommodation with one bedroom, and a spacious reception / dining room in a superb central location.
Upper Tachbrook Street offers a selection of boutique shops and traditional pubs, while a day market fills the streets with beautiful aromas, Wilton Road and Victoria offer a wide range of high street shops and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 965908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.