|Added on Rightmove:||12 October 2018 (59 days ago)|
- High quality, recently renovated cottage
- Period features
- Stylish Kitchen
- 1 good size bedroom
- Large garden
- Driveway with ample parking
Property reference number 5725011. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
We are pleased to offer this recently renovated cottage to rent.
The work completed on the property has been done to a high standard and boasts the following:
- The living area has fireplace with ornamental wood burning stove with a flat screen television on the chimney breast.
- Open wooden studs separate the living area from the kitchen, which is located at the rear of the property.
- The kitchen area is well lit, with modern fitted cabinets and a stylish black backsplash.
- The stable door leads to a surprisingly large garden to the rear of the property. The front of the property has a large, paved driveway.
- Upstairs, there is a good size bedroom with access to the bathroom.
- The bathroom is generously proportioned for a property of this size complete with a shower over the bath.
This stylish cottage would suit a single person or professional couple, however it is not suitable for pets.
The property is available to let immediately for a minimum period of 12 months.
Tenancy application fees are £200.00 for a single applicant or £300.00 for income assessment of 2 people.
* Please quote ref. 5725011 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £200 per tenant in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57227517.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5725011_60730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.