|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 February 2017 (995 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 190530
Property Reference: 190530.
- Gas Central Heating
- Origional Features
- 2 X Double Bedrooms
- Private cottgae Garden
- On Street Parking
Newly availiable this 2 DOUBLE bedroom mid terraced period property situated in the popular village of Norton Fitzwarren, close to Taunton, is brimming with period features, including wooden shutters, large sash windows, large bedrooms, high ceilings, and a lovely cottage garden.
There is on street parking directly infront of the property along roadside, Property consists of an entrance hall, lounge with large window, rear kitchen fitted with a modern kitchen units and some appliances included and a breakfast bar.
There is a small rear lobby, which leads to the rear door. Follow rear path down and you will find a lovely cottage garden, alongside which is a large garage / workshop ( please note - there is No Vehicle access to garage, only access to rear is through house )
Just like any traditional period property the 3 piece bathroom suite with electric shower can be found at the foot of the stairwell. Upstairs you have two extra large double bedrooms, one to front and one to back, one with lovely big sash window allowing maximum light into property.
Property benefits from Gas heating, garden and some fitted appliances included.
** Mayford can be found 50 yards before the shop on the left hand side, if you are proceeding through the village from taunton direction **
Not Accepted: No Students ( Hospital Staff & Student Nurses would be Accepted ),
No Pets, No Smokers, No DSS or Benefit Top Up tenants.
Max 2 Sharers.
All tenants to be referanced and a full 6 years work, residential and credit history will be sought.
Ideal for professional working couple, 2 sharers or small family.
Deposit £775 - to be registered with The DPS.
Available 1st Jan 2017
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £595.00 per month (£137.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £775.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 06 March, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 190530
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57244570.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 19053005122016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.