|Added on Rightmove:||15 October 2018 (32 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Superb central location, 5mins to Woolwich Arsenal
- 24 hour concierge; lifts to all floors
- Newly decorated. White goods. Water bill included
- Wood / tile floors throughout
- Open plan living area plus balcony (7th floor)
- Huge variety of transport links
- Wide range of local amenities close by
- Allocated residents parking if needed
- LOW ADMIN FEES
Property reference number 5712473. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
The property forms part of a maintained and managed refurbished ex-office block situated on the seventh floor of the popular Vista Building, a couple of minutes wall from Woolwich Central Square in SE London. This property comprises of a bright and modern kitchen with modern appliances including separate undercounter fridge & freezer, oven & induction hob, extractor hood and a washer/dryer hidden away inside a cupboard within the apartment. The induction hob is fairly new and the fridge is brand new. The open plan kitchen / living area boasts stunning city views by day and night through large windows. There is also a small balcony (patio table & chairs included).
The property is well proportioned throughout with a separate double bedroom, and is in excellent condition. The actual street location is quiet in the evenings but near to shops and restaurants. The property is available now – on an unfurnished, part-furnished or fully furnished basis to suit your needs. It would suit a professional couple or single person.
The property is minutes away from Woolwich Arsenal station. There is a central bus hub, the DLR and British Rail very near by and Crossrail is due to open in a couple of months. The property is moments from the excellent and varied amenities of the main shopping high street in Woolwich - within easy reach of shops, bars and restaurants. There is no excuse not to go to the gym - the Waterfront Leisure Centre & Swimming pool is a 5 minute walk away or if you prefer a 24hr gyn Fitness First is within a few minutes’ walk located in the nearby large Tesco Extra store, whilst a Sainsbury’s store is a couple of doors away from the flat. General Gordon Square boasts a Big Screen and the square is a communal meeting point for many events held in Woolwich. There is a nearby market open everyday including Sunday where the market introduces the best independent traders and street food to Woolwich and visitors will get to explore over 40 stalls showcasing an eclectic mix of vintage, crafts, jewellery, gifts, arts and other hidden gems.
The well known Thames Path is very close by as is the Woolwich Ferry. Other landmarks and sights in the area are the Thames Barrier. The Royal Arsenal area is also in regeneration and there are lovely pubs and river walks as well as the Thames Clipper available nearby.
Council Tax band
Residents parking on request
The landlord has let out this property for 14 years, will soon be accredited by the London Landlord Accreditation Scheme and lives close by for conducting viewings and dealing with any maintenance issues.
* Please quote ref. 5712473 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £75.00 per tenant in fees for this property, to cover the following:
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57288132.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5712473_60897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.