|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 November 2018 (35 days ago)|
- Modern two bedroom apartment in central Wrexham
- Five minute walk to the station and town
- Two carpeted bedrooms and bright modern tiled bathroom
- Great sized open plan lounge/kitchen with big windows
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Allocated parking space
- Local teaching hospital and university very close by
- Motorway links within easy reach
Just a year old modern property with all mod cons located centrally in the popular Wrexham, neutrally decorated throughout with a fully fitted kitchen and a lovely lounge area. Bright and modern, with plenty of space and fully carpeted for comfort. Allocated parking space for one car and within easy walking distance to town.
Briefly comprising of open plan kitchen/dining/lounge area, modern bathroom, two great sized bedrooms, store cupboard and your very own allocated parking bay, there is also the benefit of visitor parking.
Lounge: 3.88 x 3.2
Kitchen: 2.84 x 2.33
Bathroom: 2.89 x 1.93
Bedroom one: 4.77 x 2.43
Bedroom two: 3.75 x 2.03
The apartment block is very safe with a coded communal door, double lock doors to the apartment and a lift to each floor - ideal for wheelchair users or pushchairs. Well maintained block with regular upkeep of the building from the block management.
Located perfectly for a commute, 14 miles from Chester, with links to Manchester/Liverpool and the train station only 0.3m from the apartment. Benefitting from close proximity to town centre with shops, restaurants, supermarkets and services within easy reach.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57319479.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101443000503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yellow Lettings, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.