|Added on Rightmove:||16 October 2018 (31 days ago)|
- Delightful Semi Detached Cottage
- Sought After Location
- Enjoying Extensive Views
- Sitting Room with Open Fireplace
- Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Pretty Gardens, Garage, Outdoor Storage & Parking
- Available: 5th November 2018
Nestling in a fantastic location, in the sought - after village of BOSHAM, is this pretty semi - detached PERIOD COTTAGE. Benefitting from lovely farmland views to both front and rear, the cottage has THREE BEDROOMS on the first floor. There is an open fireplace in the COSY SITTING ROOM, and a pretty COTTAGE GARDEN to the rear.
The property has undergone a complete transformation, being extended and sympathetically modernised to provide a superb combination of character features and modern facilities.
The ground floor accommodation comprises; attractive porch entrance to living room with Jetmaster open fire and farmland views to the front. The dining room features three windows allowing in a wealth of light and is currently being used as a study. The kitchen a good size has been opened up incorporating space for a breakfast table and chairs, double doors lead you to the pretty rear garden and adjoining fields. Fitted recently with ceramic tiled flooring, ample white wooden base and wall units, brand new built in electric oven and gas hob, and space for appliances.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, 2 doubles and a single. The front and rear have wonderful views. The bathroom comprises of a modern three piece white suite, the bath has a mixer shower over.
The house benefits from gas central heating, secondary glazing throughout and security system. There is loft access and it is partially boarded.
Outside the garden is spacious and mature with many fruit trees, including Victoria plum, cherry, apple, gage, vines and sweet pear. There is a garden shed and a large storage shed complete with light and power, the current vendor houses her freezer and tumble dryer here. In addition to the outdoor storage, a timber garage was constructed 3 years ago. The garage is complete with light and power and is hugely useful should you wish to store a boat or indeed your car. There is ample gated off road parking to the front of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57326766.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28226980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sims Williams, Chichester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.