|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2018 (53 days ago)|
- First floor studio apartment
- Part furnished
- Studio room with foldaway double bed
- Electric heating & part double glazing
- Fitted kitchen & shower room
- Tenant to supply own mattress
Well presented 1st floor STUDIO APARTMENT with allocated parking space, close to Yiewsley/West Drayton town centres & main line railway station.
An opportunity to rent a part furnished first floor STUDIO APARTMENT on a popular development close to shops, bus routes and main line railway station. The apartment has an entry phone, electric heating and double glazing. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall with built-in cupboard and shower room off, studio room with bay window and fitted foldaway bed and fitted kitchen with opening from the studio room and includes appliances. The grounds are communal and there is an allocated parking space. London Heathrow Airport, the motorway network and Stockley Business Park are all within easy motoring distance. Early viewing recommended. Council tax band B. Available immediately on a 12 month tenancy
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57358938.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28276975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R Whitley & Co, West Drayton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.