|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2018 (93 days ago)|
- Available now
- Two bedroom first floor apartment
- Town centre location
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Living area with views over communal gardens
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Fitted mirrored wardrobes to master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Short walk to train station C2C line into Fenchurch Street
ABBOTTS COUNTRYWIDE RESIDENTIAL LETTINGS BASILDON
Modern two bedroom first floor apartment located in the original phase of the Morello Quarter development in Basildon town centre. Just a short walk to the C2C line mainline station and the town centre.
The property benefits from kitchen with integrated appliances, living area with feature floor to ceiling windows overlooking the communal gardens, master bedroom with fitted mirror wardrobe and ensuite shower room, good size second bedoom plus the property has the added advantage of having two allocated parking spaces in a secure parking area.
The property will be available for occupation now
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000394976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbotts Lettings, Basildon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.