|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2018 (93 days ago)|
- Four Double Bedrooms Two With En-suites
- Two Private Balconies
- Panoramic Sea Views
- Charming Front Private Garden
- Two Secure Parking Spaces
- Ultra Modern Bespoke Gloss Kitchen
- Lake Views / Sought After Shoreside Location
- Open Plan Lounge / Under Floor Heating
Rarely does the opportunity arise to reside in one of Southport most salubrious and sought after locations on the Shoreside of Birkdale, set in a stunning position on Rotten Row, overlooking Victoria Park and with panoramic views to the coastline.
It is with pleasure we present this quite superlative family home, the newly built prestigious townhouse offers a plethora of luxury from the moment you enter, with the impeccably planned accommodation finished to only the highest exacting standards. Spanning four floors the stunning accommodation offers flexibility and quality in abundance, and briefly comprises: to the ground floor; feature entrance hall, large utility room, two double bedrooms (one with stunning fitted en-suite and fitted cupboard). To the first floor is a spacious open plan lounge and bespoke fitted kitchen, boasting ample fitted units with high quality integrated appliances. Natural light floods the entire room via a glass curtain walling and with door access onto a private sunny aspect balcony, ideal for relaxing on a warm summers day or evening, whilst watching Southports renowned beautiful sunsets.
To the second floor the opulence and breath taking design continues as we enter the master suite that benefits from its own private balcony and en-suite, further to this floor is another good sized double bedroom and tastefully fitted contemporary family bathroom. Additional accommodation is present in lower ground floor with two further good sized rooms, to be used for the discerning family needs, perhaps a perfect playroom, gym or study.
Externally the property benefits from two allocated parking spaces accessed via secure remote electric gates whilst also benefiting from a charming private garden area.
Boasting large white polished porcelain tiling, Karndean Flooring and luxurious grey carpet flooring throughout this property really does tick all the boxing for a client looking for a property that exceeds expectations.
To arrange a viewing call Ball and Percival now on 01704 536900 option 2 for lettings
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57388584.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SPO180159_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.