|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2018 (95 days ago)|
- Private Landlord - No Agent fees
- Lovely 1 bed, close to tube
- Freshly painted and new carpets
Property reference number 5725207. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
***********Private Landlord - no Agent fees***********
This is a gorgeous one bedroom flat to rent moments from Tooting Bec tube and only a 5-minute walk to Balham where you can jump on the overland and benefit from all the local amenities. The Apartment has been painted throughout and further benefits from new carpets throughout. The apartment is available now and is offered furnished or unfurnished and you can move in any time from next week.
There is residents parking available and the flat would be perfect for a couple or a single person. Please call or email to view.
The property is available on a Furnished/ Unfurnished basis.
* Please quote ref. 5725207 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples.
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57392586.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5725207_60998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.