|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2018 (88 days ago)|
- Unfurnished modern 3 bedroom house
- Gated development
- Short walk railway station
- Fitted kitchen including appliances
- En-suite shower room to principal bedroom
- Jack & Jill bathroom & cloakroom
- Living room with doors to good sized garden
- Canal views to rear
- Garage & parking
- Early viewing recommended
A modern 3 BEDROOM unfurnished SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE in GATED DEVELOPMENT within easy reach of the town centre & railway station. EPC B.
Attractive unfurnished three bedroom house on an exclusive gated development within walking distance of the railway station. The property boasts easy flowing accommodation comprising entrance hall, contemporary fitted kitchen including appliances, living room, principal bedroom with en-suite shower room, second double bedroom with Jack & Jill bathroom, good sized single bedroom and ground floor cloakroom. Garage, own drive, parking and good sized enclosed garden. The house also has the benefit of fitted carpets, gas fired central heating and double glazing. Heathrow Airport, motorway network and Stockley Business Park are all within easy reach. Council tax band E. Available 23rd November 2018 on a 12 month tenancy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57414204.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28286747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R Whitley & Co, West Drayton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.