|Added on Rightmove:||11 January 2017 (584 days ago)|
- Modern 1 bed flat
- Close to Westferry DLR
- Open-plan modern fully fitted kitchens
- Tiled spacious bathrooms
- Excellent location for transport links
- Available 10/02/2017
- 24 / 7 Transport Link
This smart one bedroomed flat boasts a modern interior, excellent dimensions and a desirable location just a short distance from the lively centre of Canary Wharf and lime house link. Set on the first floor the property comprises light and airy open-plan reception room and kitchen, generous double bedroom and a tiled bathroom. The property is well placed for swift access into both Canary Wharf and West India Quay where a superb range of shops and entertainment can be found while also enjoying close proximity to the Thames and Narrow Street. Local transport links include Westferry Station (DLR) and a good selection of A roads.
• Close to Westferry DLR
• Open-plan modern fully fitted kitchens
• Tiled spacious bathrooms
• Open plan reception
• Private entrance
• Excellent location for transport links
• 1 Bedroom
• Available 10/02/2017
The apartments are located close to Westferry DLR, Limehouse DLR and shopping and leisure facilities.
Call us now to arrange internal viewing to avoid disapointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CAL_001273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke & Lloyds Property Consultants, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.