|Added on Rightmove:||12 March 2018 (125 days ago)|
- Modern Purpose-built Apartment
- Sought After Barbican Location
- 2 x Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Space
- Modern Bathroom
- Secure Off Road Parking
- Part Furnished
- Walking Distance to City Centre & Barbican
- Available Early June 2018
A beautiful, contemporary 2-bed apartment located at the heart of the sought-after Barbican. The apartment features 2 x double bedrooms and large open-plan kitchen-diner - perfect for professional sharers or students. Nestled between Sutton Harbour with its range of cosmopolitan eateries and the hustle and bustle of Plymouth Centre the apartment offers all you could wish for from a modern purpose-built apartment. A perfect home for professionals wanting to live at the heart of the thriving professional quarter of the city and in close proximity to the vibrant social scene which is offered by the Barbican.
Accessed via a secure video-phone entry, this apartment is located on the third floor and can be reached by stairs or lift. Despite being situated in the city centre, the apartment has the rare benefit of secure, allocated parking in the courtyard accessed through electric gates.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101449000109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Plymouth - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.