|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 June 2016 (862 days ago)|
- Excellent two bedroom flat on the first floor
- Very good condition throughout
- Spacious reception room with a dining area
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two equally sized double bedrooms
- Fantastic private balcony
- The N25 bus route runs nearby
- Close to Forest Gate Station
LONG LET. Located amongst a wealth of local amenities and set on the first floor, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers a gorgeous open-plan kitchen and a bright reception room with access to the private balcony.
The amenities of Romford Road are on your doorstep, central Stratford and Westfield are also close by. Local transport links include Forest Gate Station (National Rail) and Stratford Station (Central and Jubilee lines, DLR, Overground).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57676414.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1009976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.