|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 July 2017 (468 days ago)|
- GAS AND ELECTRIC INC studio flat in Lostock Hall
- Close to many shops and transport links
- Seperate kitchen, bathroom and living area
- Dss accepted with Guarantor
- EPC rating - B
**ALL GAS AND ELECTIRC INCLUDED** Farrell Heyworth are please to offer for let this studio flat in Lostock Hall which is available immediately and long term if required.
The flat is located above a 9-5 commercial premises and is close to many local amenities, shops and transport links.
Briefly the property comprises an entrance hallway, Bathroom, Kitchen and studio bedroom / Lounge.
Please note there is no bond payable for this property however any application will require the inclusion of a working Guarantor. DSS accepted with prior suitable Landlord references.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57694228.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 142215R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Leyland.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.