|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 January 2017 (566 days ago)|
- Gorgeous five bedroom house with outbuilding
- Set over two spacious floors plus a cellar
- Boasts a double reception and second reception room
- Features a separate dining room and spacious fitted kitchen
- Offers an outbuilding with separate shower room and shed
- Benefits from two bathrooms
- Multi-car driveway
- Close to extensive amenities and reliable transport links
LONG LET. A superb five bedroom house boasting a wealth of living space finished to a high standard, including two expansive reception rooms, spacious kitchen and five sizeable bedrooms, off-street parking and an outbuilding.
Windsor Road is an attractive, tree-lined residential road, within easy reach of the shops and amenities of Forest Gate and West Ham. Transport links include Woodgrange Park and Forest Gate stations with the motorist well served by the A118 and A406.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1008584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.