|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2018 (30 days ago)|
- Available From 21st November
- Furnished or Unfurnished
- 725 sqft Triple Aspect Apartment
- Fully Equipped Resident's Gym
- Residents Concierge Service
- Designed by award winning architects Hopkins
- Close To Multiple Transport Links
- Landscaped Gardens
- Plethora Of Local Shops & Amenities
- OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
*** Available furnished - Brand NEW *** Brand new, spacious & well positioned apartment boasting 725 sqft plus two expansive terrace areas offering triple aspects!
Each apartment at The Avenue has been thoughtfully designed to the finest detail. The carefully considered specification creates a beautifully crafted home with elegant finishes. Beautifully presented interiors provide the perfect backdrop to your home. Sleek kitchen units and worktops come together with the oak flooring to provide a stylish look. The chrome bathroom fittings and contemporary sanitary ware work in perfect harmony with the elegant bathroom tiles
Located between Queen’s Park and leafy West Hampstead, in the North West of London, The Avenue is surrounded by iconic neighbourhoods. Indulge in a relaxing Sunday brunch at one of the quaint cafes, or try the handmade breads and vintage chesses at the farmers market near Queen’s Park.
The Avenue by Regal London offers a brand new spacious development in Queen’s Park, one of London’s most connected leafy neighbourhoods, close to independent shops, restaurants and local Farmers’ Market. These beautifully designed homes are within walking distance of three stations, meaning Central London is just minutes away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28178321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.