|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 February 2017 (610 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 194156
Property Reference: 194156.
A beautiful 2 bedroom house very much loved and cared for by its owners. Recently freshly painted and decorated and it comes with fully furnished at high standard quality furnishings. There is a well maintained enclosed private garden at the rear of the property and off-street parking at the front. Keir Hardier Recreation park and local school rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted are within a couple of minutes of walk.
The property is within 5 minutes walk of the both Custom House and Royal Victoria DLR stations. Alternatively Canning Town underground station is just over 10 minutes walk.
- Modern beautifully furnished and decorated terraced house
- Spacious Living / Dining Area
- Family Sized Kitchen
- Two Spacious Bedrooms with fitted wardrobe
- Large Family Bathroom
- Well Maintained Rear Garden
- Off-street parking
- Keir Hardie Recreational Ground
- School rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
Not only is this a great property, but is also in a great location. This property is close to:
- 5 minutes walk to both the Custom House and Royal Victoria stations
- Canary Wharf
- City Centre
- Transport Links (Jubilee Line, DLR, Stratford International, A13, Excel Exhibition Centre, City Airport and All Amenities)
- Galleons Reach Retail Park, City Airport, Excel Centre
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,500.00 per month (£346.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,500.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 20 February, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 194156
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57840751.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 19415626012017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.