|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 February 2017 (656 days ago)|
- LET AGREED SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED
- STUNNING FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- FAMILY BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
- SPACIOUS LIVING ENVIRONMENT
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!! If your looking for a modern spacious apartment located on a new development close to amenities and transport links then have a look at this truly stunning property.
Firbank is located close to Bamber Bridge centre, walking distance to train station, schools, shops and M6 motorway network. This modern first floor apartment boasts communal entrance hall, apartment entrance hall, large open plan lounge / dining room with bay windows and modern décor, modern fitted kitchen with intergrated appliances, large master double bedroom boasting neutral décor and carpets, en-suite shower room, second good sized bedroom offering modern décor and carpets and a family bathroom.
Externally the property offers off road parking and communal gardens, AVAILABLE FROM 28TH FEBRUARY 2017. !!!!!CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!!!!!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57896872.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 143896R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Bamber Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.