|Added on Rightmove:||01 February 2017 (625 days ago)|
- Superb two bedroom top floor (second) period apartment
- Generously proportioned living space
- Recently refurbished rooms flooded with light
- 20' reception room with period fireplace
- Spacious, eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
SHORT LET. This stunning two bedroom period apartment is ideally located on an impressive road moments from the shops and cafes in St Margarets Village.
The property is situated within an impressive building on a sought-after road in the heart of St Margarets Village and within easy reach of the many shops, bars and restaurants of Richmond town centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57921799.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1011731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.