|Added on Rightmove:||02 February 2017 (627 days ago)|
- 24 Hour Uniformed Security & Concierge Team
- Lifts Access To All Floors
- Modern & Contemporary Building With Air Conditioning
- Refurbished Three Double Bedrooms, Three Bathrooms
- Two Large Terraces Directly Overlooking Hyde Park
- Gymnasium, Swimming Pool, Spa Available For Residents
- 2,040 Sq Ft Internal Floor Area
- 800 Sq Ft External Terraces Floor Area
- Outstanding Direct Hyde Park Views!
- Secure Allocated Underground Parking Space
An Outstanding Modernised Three Double Bedroom Penthouse Duplex, With Two Large Terraces, Providing Direct Views Into Hyde Park & The Rest Of Central London's Skylines.
Accommodation Spans 2,040 Sq Ft (190 Sq M), & Located On The 5th & 6th Floors Of This Exclusive Residential Building.
Consisting Of A 36 Ft x 16 Ft Reception Room, Which Opens Out To A Large Wrap-Around Terrace Overlooking Hyde Park & The Rest Of Central London's Iconic Landmarks - Perfect For Entertaining Guests. A Washroom & Storage Area Is Also Located On The Same Floor.
The 5th Floor Comprises Of Three Double Size Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms (One En-Suite), A Utility Room (Washer & Dryer Plus Storage Area), And A Superb Designer Eat-In Fully Integrated Kitchen. A Further Large Terrace Leads Off The Kitchen Area, Where One Has Plenty Of Space To Dine Outside With Their Family & Friends, & Enjoy The Stunning Views.
Air Conditioning In All Rooms.
Situated Within A Sought After 24 Hr Portered Building, And Includes Secure Underground Parking & Full Use Of The Connected Marriott Hotel's Room Service, Gymnasium, Steam/Sauna Room, & Swimming Pool (Discounted Fee For Residents).
Fantastic Location, A Short Walk Away From The Many Fine Michelin Star Restaurants, Cafes & Bars Of Exclusive Mayfair.
Closest Underground Train Station Is Marble Arch (Central Line).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge, Estate Agents.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.