|Added on Rightmove:||20 December 2016 (721 days ago)|
- Short Let Accommodation
- Suitable for up to 4 Guests
- Situated over 3 Floors
- Minutes Walk to Local Amenities
- Parking Available from £5 per Night
- Weekly Cleaning and Linen Changes Available
SHORT LET - One of two fully furnished and equipped two bedroom apartments situated over 3 floors within a few minutes walk of Oxford City Centre, tucked away in a quiet location. An ideal base for visitors to the city or visiting professionals or academics. One minutes walk from local shops and bus links to Oxford City Centre, London and the airports. Minimum booking 5 nights. Suitable for up to 4 occupants. Please note there is no parking with this apartment however we can arrange parking in a neighbouring car park for £5 per night. There are also time limited spaces available on surrounding roads for visitors.
The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall with stairs to the first floor. Reception room to the front with modern designed furniture including single sofa bed, wall mounted TV and occasional tables, circular dining table and chair. Fitted kitchen with a range of storage units, integrated oven and electric hob. Under unit fridge. Shower room with sink WC and shower cubicle. First floor bedroom with a day bed and hanging space, stairway to second floor loft bedroom with a small double size bed and hanging space. Linen and towels provided. Wifi Enabled.
St Clements is located to the east of Oxford City Centre on the edge of the River Cherwell and features South Park a 50 acre public green space with numerous trails and walks, as well as a range of local shops, pubs, cafes, restaurants and a Sainsbury's supermarket. Vibrant Cowley Road is a minutes walk away and offers a wide variety of restaurants, takeaways, cafes, a cinema and supermarkets. For those that would prefer not to walk there are buses that run frequently into the City centre and there is a 24 hour coach service to London within a minutes walk of the apartment.
Oxford is famous for its University Colleges, its architecture and the beautiful countryside which surrounds the City, all of which can be easily explored from this location.
Minimum booking 5 nights, The Rate is inclusive of all utility costs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57972036.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9247743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Jones Residential, Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.