|Added on Rightmove:||12 November 2018 (37 days ago)|
* A very spacious and recently refurbished Victorian townhouse.
* Extremely good sized four bedroom accommodation with second floor bathroom.
* Benefiting gas fired central heating and double glazing.
* Conveniently located close to the town centre and its associated amenities.
* NO SMOKERS, PETS ALLOWED. NO DSS.
* AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.
Entrance Hall - Radiator. Stairs off.
Lounge / Kitchen - 23'7 x 10'8 (7.19m x 3.25m) - Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap. Electric hob and oven with extractor unit above. Laminate flooring. Radiator.
W.C - W.c. Tiled floor.
Utility Area - Rear door. Plumbing point. Tiled floor. Wash basin.
Landing Area - Stairs off. Radiator.
Bedroom - 13' x 11'11 (3.96m x 3.63m) - Radiator.
Bedroom - 11'2 x 8'7 (3.40m x 2.62m) - Radiator. Cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Landing Area - Loft access. Sky light.
Bedroom - 8'8 x 9'6 (2.64m x 2.90m) - Radiator.
Bedroom - 13' x 9'6 (3.96m x 2.90m) - Radiator.
Bathroom - 6'9 x 5'8 (2.06m x 1.73m) - Bath with shower over. W.c. Wash basin. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls.
Application - Applications for the tenancy of this property must be in writing to Bury and Hilton and on the prescribed 'Application for Tenancy' form.
Fees Payable - FEES PAYABLE BY TENANT
A charge of £150 per person will be made on all applicants of 18 years of age and over to cover the cost of referencing.
A payment of £120 will be chargeable on top of the deposit paid to cover the cost of carrying out a check out report at the termination of the tenancy.
These fees are inclusive of VAT.
Guarantor - In the event of a guarantor being required, an additional £150 (including VAT) will be payable.
Proof Of Id - In order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations we ask that prospective tenants provide proof of identity and residence. Please bring your passport or photographic UK driving licence and a recent utility bill, bank statement or council tax bill.
References - References through HomeLet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton.
Deposit - A deposit of £575 will be taken.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58009167.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28348032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.