|Added on Rightmove:||13 November 2018 (35 days ago)|
- Three double bedrooms
- Fully Integrated kitchen
- Large reception room with wooden floors
- Family bathroom
- Roof terrace
- Private garden accessed via kitchen
- Highly desirable location
- Transport links include Ravenscourt Park & Stamford Brook stations(District Line)
- Available immediately
Orchards of London are delighted to offer to the market this newly built and fully refurbished end of terrace Victorian property presented to the market in excellent condition throughout, benefitting from a private garden and roof terrace with fantastic views over Wendell Park. The property comprises reception room with bay window, guest cloakroom/utility room, a fully integrated kitchen/dining room leading to a pleasant patio garden. On the first and second floors there is a master bedroom with sash windows, family bathroom, a second good sized bedroom, a third bedroom/office which leads to the fantastic roof terrace. Wendell road is conveniently situated for the shops, bars and restaurants on the Askew road with a further range available in nearby Chiswick. The nearest transport links include Ravenscourt Park & Stamford Brook (District Line), while the motorist will benefit from easy access to the A4/M4.
Property ref: 121_2390_4697975
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58039503.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4697975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Acton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.