|Added on Rightmove:||11 September 2018 (95 days ago)|
- SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM 'FIRST FLOOR' FLAT ABOVE A SHOP
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & WHITE PVCu DOUBLE GLAZING
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM AND GOOD SIZED SINGLE BEDROOM
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE TO THE REAR, STAIRS AND LANDING AREA
- GOOD SIZED LOUNGE
- KITCHEN WITH FREE STANDING COOKER
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN AREA AND OFF ROAD PARKING
- RENT £375.00 PCM BOND £475.00
- £150.00 ADMIN FEE PER PROPERTY £125.00 REFERENCING FEE FOR 1 OR 2 TENANTS £50.00 REFERENCING FEES FOR ADDITIONAL TENANTS £40.00 BOND REGISTRATION FEE PLEASE NOTE: THESE FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE
This two bedroom 'First Floor' flat has the benefit of gas central heating. white PVCu double glazing and enclosed rear garden area to the rear. The property is close to all the local shops and amenities: Comp: Private entrance to the rear, entrance and stairs, lounge with gas fire, kitchen with cooker, two bedrooms and bathroom/wc
Before any viewings are arranged we inform all prospective tenants of our administration fees on all our available properties.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58047931.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Living, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.