|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2017 (309 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom split level Apartment
- Two Bathrooms (One EnSuite)
- Modern Décor Throughout
- Laminate flooring
- Private Balcony with great views
- Permit parking
- Easy commute To Canary Wharf And The City
- Great transport links
Available in Mid December is this luxury two bedroom, two bathroom split level apartment with private south facing balcony boasting stunning views of Canary Wharf skyline and the delightful Bartlett Park. The property offers an extremely spacious living area with neutral modern décor and laminate flooring throughout. Also includes a stylish open plan fully integrated kitchen which features a dishwasher, washer/dryer, large fridge freezer and a built in oven and microwave. The bedrooms are both or generous size and one has the benefit of a beautiful en-suite bathroom and the main bathroom is tastefully finished. Nearest stations are Langdon Park DLR, All Saints DLR and Limehouse Rail and DLR, all within a short walk away. The location offers easy access to Canary Wharf, the City and West End and there are an array of great bus routes including 24 hour services. Local shopping amenities include a good selection of supermarkets along with Chrisp Street market and there are many nice bars, pubs and eateries nearby to enjoy. Limehouse Cut is moments away,where you can enjoy leisurely strolls or bike rides along the canal. Call now for viewings to secure early.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference stainsby. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inner City Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.