Office to rentPavillion 9, 10 & 11, Fornham Business Court
- One pavilion of 860 sq ft will be available in March 2017
- Two pavilions of 860 sq ft each will be available in Summer 2017
- Bespoke barn conversion of 7,600 sq ft will be available in Summer 2018
- Excellent transport links to the local bus route and the A14
- Generous on site car parking
- A variety of office suites available
- High quality office accommodation in a pleasant countryside location
Fornham Business Court is located in a superb rural environment and is situated only 1.5 miles north of Bury St Edmunds Town Centre. Bury St Edmunds lies in West Suffolk, approximately 29 miles east of Cambridge, 29 miles west of Ipswich, 41 miles south of Norwich, and 77 miles from London. The town is served by three junctions off the A14, which provides access to the east coast ports, The Midlands and the national motorway network. There are rail services to Cambridge, London, Ipswich and Peterborough. Bury St Edmunds is an attractive and affluent market town. It has a thriving local economy and is supported by an active and busy tourist business. There is a population of approximately 41,333 based on the 2011 census.
Fornham Business Court is an attractive re-development of brick & flint barns and outbuildings which provides high quality office accommodation.
The suites provide high specification office areas to include comfort cooling & heating units, perimeter trunking, suspended Category 3 lighting as well as a DDA compliant WC & shower facilities.
A bespoke barn conversion of 7,600 sq ft will be available in Summer 2018 either as a whole or as separate business units.
One pavilion of 860 sq ft will be available in March 2017
Two pavilions of 860 sq ft each will be available in Summer 2017
The suites also benefit from generous on-site parking.
The properties is available on a new lease for a period to be agreed on effectively full repairing & insuring terms.
Pavilion 9 - £15,000 per annum
Pavilion 10 - £15,000 per annum
Pavilion 11 - £14,000 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-58098500.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference COMM147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hazells Chartered Surveyors, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.