|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 March 2017 (573 days ago)|
- COMMERCIAL UNIT TO LET
- PRIME MAIN ROAD LOCATION
- OVER 650 SQ FT
- IDEAL FOR OFFICE OR SHOP PREMISES
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
LOCK UP SHOP TO LET ON BUSY MAIN ROAD..... This unit offers over 650 feet of floor space. Subject to consent, the unit would make an ideal office or shop premises. Located on a busy main road with plenty of passing trade, the location is close to other businesses including a newsagents/general store and a fish and chip shop. For further details CALL CARTER DUTHIE ON 01895 832155.
Front Retail Area 4.80m (15' 9") x 4.60m (15' 1")
Rear Retail Area / Office 6.20m (20' 4") x 4.60m (15' 1")
Storage Area 3.00m (9' 10") x 1.60m (5' 3")
By appointment with the agents at their offices, 34 Station Parade Denham Bucks UB9 5ET Tel: (01895) 832155 Fax: E-mail: email@example.com Web-site: www.carterduthie.com
Room measurements in these particulars are only approximations and are taken to the widest point.
Please note: Only the fixtures and fittings specifically mentioned in these particulars are included in the property.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS ACT 2008
Carter Duthie for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they give notice that:-
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Carter Duthie has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1. The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of 6 months.
2. Rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
3. The tenant is responsible for payment of any charges in relation to the supply of electricity, gas, oil, council tax, water rates and telephone charges, etc. if appropriate
4. The landlord is not responsible for supplying any telephone TV or internet service and tenants must make their own enquiries.
5. The tenant must insure their own contents.
6. A deposit in the sum of one and a half months rent is payable on commencement and refundable on termination provided that the tenant has complied with his/her covenants.
7. The property will be available and term may commence on the completion of the lease and payment of the first month’s rent, deposit and any other charges (subject to satisfactory references having been provided).
8. A credit check and references are required and there is a charge for this payable by the proposed tenant/s as follows: - Single Tenant £300*, Two Tenants Sharing £400*, Additional Tenants or Guarantor £100* (if required) *Plus VAT. The fee is non-returnable except in the event of the landlord rejecting the application prior to referencing.
9. No smokers. Children and pets may be acceptable by prior arrangement subject to landlord approval.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CTE1CEA1000999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Duthie Estate Agents, Denham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.