|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 March 2017 (980 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 210023
Property Reference: 210023.
Double room to rent in Bristol
RENT INCLUDES BILLS AND WI-FI
In the heart of Downend with spectacular views over The WG Grace Memorial Cricket Ground, near bus stops (100m), shops, restaurants, takeaways and a brand new gastro pub. A large Co-op foodstore is situated 100m from the house. With close proximity to Emersons Green, Frenchay and Filton, there is a direct bus link with Cribbs Causeway and Bath. Bristol City Centre is easily commutable by car, bus or cycle (the house is 0.7 miles from the picturesque Bristol to Bath Cycle Track, which takes you on a car free cycle ride into both city centres).
Spacious shared lounge with wi-fi connected SMART TV, kitchen/diner, downstairs WC, shared shower room and en-suites, utility room inc. tumble dryer. All bills included.
All bathrooms and kitchen have an extractor with heat recovery unit to keep the heat in and the air fresh.
Off-street parking spaces and on-street parking available nearby.
Fully furnished, kitchen equipment provided, storage beds.
No couples accepted.
Five rooms let on an individual basis with separate tenancy agreements. Let subject to reference checks.
Smoking not allowed inside.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £500.00 per month (£115.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £500.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 03 April, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 210023
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58146523.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 21002315022017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.