|Added on Rightmove:||15 February 2017 (520 days ago)|
- Recently completed
- Rippling glass balcony
- 10 years NHBC warranty from completion of construction
- Easy access to Canary Wharf, the City and West End
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- 999 years lease
- Floor to ceiling windows
- In close proximity to Excel and London City Airport
- Gym, Residents' lounge and concierge
Recently completed, this fantastic 1 Bedroom apartment, with indicative aspect and views of City of London, Stratford and Olympic Park is located on the 19th floor of East Tower in the brand new development - Hoola.
The floor-to-ceiling windows and continuous balconies at Hoola mean that great views can be enjoyed by everyone. Depending on the orientation of your apartment, you may be able to see Canary Wharf, the City, the O2 Arena, Royal Victoria Dock or even as far as Kent and the Thames Valley.
Unit: 1908 (East Tower)
Level: 19th Floor
Bedrooms : 1
Bathrooms : 1
Internal Area : 612 Sq. ft. (56.9 Sq. m.)
External Area (Balcony) : 79 Sq. ft. (7.3 Sq. m.)
Gross Area: 691 Sq. Ft. (64.2 Sq. m.)
Indicative Views / Aspect: City of London, Stratford and Olympic Park
Living / Dining / Kitchen : 6700mm x 3600mm (22’0” x 11’8”)
Bedroom 1 : 5260mm x 3000mm (17’3” x 9’8”)
Balcony : 79 Sq. ft. (7.3 Sq. m.)
Tenure: Leasehold (999 years)
Estimated Service Charge: £4.25 per sq. ft. p/a
Ground Rent: £400 p/a
Parking: Available on limited basis on specific units only.
Set within the heart of the Royal Docks regeneration vision.
Close to the forthcoming Asian Business Park, Silvertown Quays and Crossrail station.
In close proximity to Excel and London City Airport
Benefits from modern infrastructure such as Emirates Airline Cable Car.
Surrounded by water and less than a minute walk from the Quays offering fantastic way of life.
Close to University of East London and nine leading universities within easy reach
Good choice of healthcare, libraries, community centres, places of worship, sports facilities.
2.5km from London City Airport
0.7km from the nearest tube (Canning Town – Jubilee line)
Adjacent to Royal Victoria DLR and Emirates Airline cable car
0.7km from London ExCel,
Immediately opposite the O2 arena
2.5km from Canary Wharf
2.8km from University of East London
7km from City of London
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1908E-t-172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Copperstones Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.