|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 March 2018 (198 days ago)|
- Large Three bedroom house
- Easy access to local amenities
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- A walk in wardrobe in master bedroom
- Large private rear garden
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Family Home
- Easy access to Heathrow Airport
- Easy access to A40/M40/M25 motorway networks
- Bathroom with bath and shower unit
A well presented three bedroom family house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac just minutes from the Uxbridge Road, Long lane, Hillingdon Tube station and Uxbridge Town centre.
Accommodation comprises of fully fitted kitchen and dining area, Bright and spacious lounge, Three bedrooms with walk in wardrobe to master, family bathroom with bath and shower unit and large garden to the rear with decking area.
Benefits include, gas central heating, double glazing, large rear garden, great transport links including A40/M40/M25 motorway networks. Early viewings are recommended to avoid disappointment!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101809015033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Residential, Hillingdon - Crescent Parade.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.