|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2018 (25 days ago)|
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE WITH GARAGE
- OFF STREET PARKING FOR 4 CARS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE AND DRESSING AREA
- GARDENS FRON AND REAR
- UTILITY ROOM
- Agency Fee: £200.00 inc VAT + £100.00 inc VAT per application
Seldom available, this executive four bedroom detached house with garage, located on the exclusive Heathfields development in Bromley Heath and within the catchment area of Bromley Heath School.
The property consists of Entrance hallway, cloakroom and convenient internal door for access to the garage. Lounge with Bay fronted window, dining room with double opening doors to garden, kitchen breakfast room and separate utility room with access to rear garden.
To the first floor, airy landing / hallway, master bedroom with en suite bathroom via dressing area with built in wardrobes and 3 further bedrooms. A family bathroom is also located on the first floor.
Externally, single garage with power and light with ample drive parking area to the front. Via side access an established rear enclosed garden.
A delightful family home !
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ATT1000623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Attwoods Estate & Letting Agents, Kingswood .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.