|Added on Rightmove:||18 February 2017 (1002 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 157258
Property Reference: 157258.
Newly refurbished and spacious ground floor flat with double glazing and central heating. Access through own entrance door with a small yard area outside and off street parking. Located on a pleasant, tree lined and quiet street five minute walk from Sherwood High Street where there are plenty of shops, a bank and restaurants and frequent bus services to city centre and to City Hospital.
Kitchen 9'2" x 12'6" (2.8m x 3.8m)
Fridge freezer, electric oven, gas hob and washer. Room for a table.
Living room - 12'10" x 11'10" (3.9 x 3.6m)
Storage room - 3' x ' 10'6" (0.9m x 3.2m)
Bedroom - 11'10" x 13'5" (3.6m x 4.1m)
Sunny bay window, laminate floor
Shower Room - 4' x 11' (1.2m x 3.4m)
WC, basin cabinet and shower, vinyl floor
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £450.00 per month (£103.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £550.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 04 March, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 157258
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58207432.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 15725801082016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.