|Added on Rightmove:||13 February 2017 (1003 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 209111
Property Reference: 209111.
A newly redecorated and furnished 1st floor, self contained, flat with large open plan Sitting/Dining room, separate kitchen and bathroom. High Speed Boadband included. Quiet bedroom away from any road noise. Access to the flat is through a well maintained communal area. Access to quiet secure back garden, for those summer evenings and bike storage.
Flat is within short walking distance of all the facilities; including bars and restaurants, easy access to Liverpool City Centre via the Waterloo rail station or bus routes. Short walk to the beach, coastal park, leisure centre and supermarket.
Gas CH and double glazing throughout.
New Carpets, wooden floors and furniture.
Plenty of free on street parking around property.
Quiet, friendly block, ideal flat for working couple or single. No DSS or pets.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £575.00 per month (£132.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £500.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 18 February, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 209111
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58210984.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 20911112022017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.