|Added on Rightmove:||19 February 2017 (1002 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 211287
Property Reference: 211287.
Large two bedroom ground floor flat with own front door and front and rear gardens. Total area approximately 68sqm
Similar sized main rooms with modern kitchen and bathroom.
Living room - 3.60m x 4.30m
Bedroom 1 - 3.40m x 3.90m
Bedroom 2 - 3.60m x 3.90m
Part furnished - bedroom 2 has a bed, wardrobe and a chest of drawers while the living room has a bookcase (as seen in the photos). These can all be removed if not required.
Property is pre-wired for Virgin Media cable TV and superfast broadband availability (not included).
Parking on street, no restrictions.
Post office and corner shop nearby and the main high street with a wider selection of shops and supermarketsis 10 minutes walk away (or a bus).
Bus or a 20 minute walk to one of two Central Line tube stations (Barkingside or Fairlop).
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,200.00 per month (£276.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,200.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 04 March, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 211287
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58214362.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 21128719022017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.