|Added on Rightmove:||19 February 2017 (1005 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 211312
Property Reference: 211312.
A charming and well presented two bedroom extended semi-detached property with uPVC double glazing, gas central heating. The property is available unfurnished and comprises:
Ground floor: hallway, charming lounge with contemporary coal-effect gas fire, well-fitted dining-kitchen with oven and hob and a utility room leading to a large garage.
First floor: two good sized bedrooms (master with fitted wardrobes) and a recently installed family bathroom having a white suite, with access to the partially boarded loft space, ideal for storage.
External: to the front, a level, lawned garden and driveway leading to a large garage. To the rear, level, lawned and fully enclosed garden; including a patio area and summerhouse.
Occupies a delightful and extremely convenient position within 500 yards of bus links, half a mile of the Civic Centre, supermarkets, countryside and outstanding schools.
Two Bedroom Extended Semi
uPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Combi Heating
Fitted Carpets and Flooring
Levelled Front and Fully Enclosed Rear Gardens
Close to Local Amenities and Outstanding Schools
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £600.00 per month (£138.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £700.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 20 February, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 211312
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58214920.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 21131219022017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.