|Added on Rightmove:||19 February 2017 (1005 days ago)|
- Available Now
- Modern 3 Storey Semi Detached
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Through Entrance Hall with Guest Cloakroom
- Lounge and Conservatory
- 3 Bedrooms
- Master Suite with Dressing Area
- Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Off Road Parking
Entrance Hall Radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor landing, open plan to the kitchen, doors to the lounge and:
WC Fitted with two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin and low-level WC.
Lounge 3.82m (12'6") x 3.53m (11'7") Radiator, laminate flooring, door to an under stairs cupboard, patio door to:
Conservatory UPVC double glazed construction with vent windows and glass roof, windows to all sides, double doors to the rear garden.
Kitchen 3.46m (11'4") x 1.47m (4'10") Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, built-in electric fan assisted oven, four ring halogen hob with extractor hood over, window to front, radiator, Laminate tiled style flooring.
Landing Stairs to the second floor landing, all doors lead off.
Bedroom 2 3.53m (11'7") x 2.68m (8'10") Window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 3 3.53m (11'7") x 2.52m (8'3") Window to rear, radiator.
Bathroom Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with independent shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround.
Landing Open plan for storage, door to:
Bedroom 1 4.23m (13'11") x 2.56m (8'5") Two skylights with fitted blinds to the rear, radiator, door to the en-suite shower room, open plan to:
Dressing Area 2.07m (6'9") x 1.81m (5'11") Hanging rail space and dressing area.
En-suite Shower Room Shower, wash hand basin and WC, radiator.
OUTSIDE The property has a block paved driveway which is double width. There is gated access to the rear.
The rear garden is low maintenance with patio area, lawn area and garden shed with gated access to the front.
The property is council tax band B - £1165.38 per annum
Application fees of £300 apply for up to 2 people
£60 is charged per guarantor if required
Deposit is £1,087.50
Sorry no DSS or pets
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58217203.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 101102001732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Next Place Property Agents Limited, Tamworth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.