|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||19 February 2017 (1001 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 211394
Property Reference: 211394.
This is a ground floor maisonette with own entrance. Located less than 1 mile to the Dagenham Heathway Station and Dagenham Dock unit comes with its own parking lot, so you can park right in front of your entrance.
This maisonette consists of:
1 double bedroom, with built in wardrobe
Separate kitchen, with an electric cooker and oven, Fridge freezer and washing machine
The rent is £875 per month for an unfurnished unit. Please enquire if you require furnishing and we can work something out.
Only for working professionals with a total combined gross income (before tax) of more than 2.5 times the rent.
Easy access to A13 to London or Kent.
Available from 26th of March 2017.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £875.00 per month (£201.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,200.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 26 March, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 211394
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58217752.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 21139419022017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.