|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 March 2017 (494 days ago)|
- 2 Bed End Terrace
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Close to Town Centre
- Modernised Internally
REDUCED RENT FOR FIRST 6 MONTHS TO £480. RENT WILL RETURN TO £495 AFTER THE FIRST 6 MONTHS.
Modern and beautifully presented two bedroom end terraced property in a popular part of Newton Aycliffe, within walking distance of local amenities, bus routes and the town centre.
The property has been fully modernised internally and has been extended to provide a second reception room. It briefly comprises: entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, dining room, master bedroom, second bedroom, family bathroom and separate WC. Externally, there are gardens to the front and rear.
Council Tax: Band A
Entrance Hallway - Leading to
Living Room - 5.33 x 3.63 (17'5" x 11'10") - Good sized living room to the front of the property with large double glazed window providing plenty of light, double radiator and gas fire with surround and mantel piece.
Kitchen - Contemporary kitchen to the rear of the property with a range of matching wall, floor and drawer units, contrasting work surfaces with tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, space for a washing machine, integrated electric oven with gas hob and double glazed window.
Dining Room - Extending to the rear of the property and able to accommodate table and chairs. Double glazed UPVC back door leads to the rear garden.
First Floor - Landing leading to
Master Bedroom - 3.63 x 3.15 (11'10" x 10'4") - Double bedroom to the front of the property with double radiator, two double glazed windows and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 - 3.63 x 2.59 (11'10" x 8'5") - Another double bedroom situated to the front with double radiator and double glazed window.
Family Bathroom - With modern bath suite comprising bath, hand basin and overhead shower, double radiator, double glazed window and stylish floor lino. There is also a storage cupboard.
Separate Wc - White WC with stylish floor lino and double glazed window.
Externally - There are gardens to both the front and the rear, with lawned area, seating area and shed to the rear.
Council Tax - Band A
Rental Fees - The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the following fees may be applicable:
* general administration/credit reference fees
* guarantor arrangements/application fees
* pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
* the first months rent and bond is payable on move in
For further information please contact the relevant office
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26799373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Venture Properties, Darlington Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.