|Added on Rightmove:||20 November 2018 (19 days ago)|
- Modern And Contemporary
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining and lounge
- Integrated Appliances
- Underfloor Heating Throughout
- Downstairs W/C
- High Popular Kibworth Village
- Available Now
- Fitted Wardrobes
- Patio Doors Leading To Well Presented Garden
Property This quaint two bedroom home is newly built and provides an open plan living/ dining room with patio doors to the low maintenance garden and a fitted kitchen with built in appliances.
Upstairs the property has two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and a modern tiled bathroom with shower over bath.
Location The highly sought after village of Kibworth is located 10 miles south east of Leicester City Centre and 5 miles from Market Harborough and lies astride the A6. The village itself has a bustling centre with popular public houses and restaurants, local schooling for all ages, post office, bus services to Leicester and Market Harborough and recreational facilities.
More comprehensive shopping and supermarket facilities are available in nearby Leicester and Market Harborough. For the commuter the A6 and A563 provide access to the M1 and M69 while Leicester and Market Harborough have regular mainline railway services to London St Pancras International.
Fees - Single application fee: £185 plus VAT (£222)
- Additional applicants fees priced at £80 plus VAT (£96) per applicant.
- Guarantor fee £50 plus VAT (£60) per guarantor.
- Deposit £925
Viewings and Directions Strictly by appointment only through Oliver Rayns.
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE8 0QQ
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102774000293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oliver Rayns, Leicester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.