|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 May 2017 (442 days ago)|
- Brilliant modern two bedroom flat
- Open-plan living with a stylish fitted kitchen
- Boasts a superb en suite shower to the master
- Finished with contemporary neutral décor throughout
- Offers a lovely Juliet balcony in the reception room
- Benefits from use of the communal garden
- Close to Leytonstone High Road Station
- Allocated, secure underground parking
SHORT LET. Set on the third floor of a secure and gated development, this brilliant two bedroom apartment offers neutral décor and a good contemporary finish throughout, while providing two good doubles, one with an en suite.
Topaz Court is close to the local amenities and transport links on Leytonstone High Road, with the more extensive shops close by in nearby Stratford. The green open-space of Wanstead Flats is also nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58339309.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1014917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.