|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 June 2019 (39 days ago)|
- Available August 2019
- Immaculate large seven bed house
- Furnished to a high standard
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Light bright livingroom
- Five bathrooms including three ensuits
- Fully double glazed
- Walking distance to city centre
- Sandyford living at its finest
- Perfect for students sharing
Rent: £52 pppw - Available: August 2019 - Bricks & Mortar are delighted to present this beautiful seven bedroom property in the popular location of Sandyford. Furnished to a high standard, the property boasts a high spec kitchen with wood effect units are complimented by granite effect work tops and white gloss tiles.
Due to its popular Sandyford location, the property is ideal for a group of students or professionals as it is just a short walk to the City Centre and universities.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58472469.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 101144003819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bricks & Mortar, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.