|Added on Rightmove:||07 March 2017 (499 days ago)|
- RIVER VIEW FROM PRIVATE BALCONY
- UNDERGROUND PARKING
- HIGH SPECIFICATION FINISH
- SHOPS AND AMENITIES NEARBY
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE DEVELOPMENT
- AVAILABLE NOW FURNISHED
The two double bedroom, bathroom apartment is located on the fourth floor and extends to over 1,000 sqft of this popular City Quay Development. This spacious sized south west facing apartment has far reaching views across the City skyline including Tower Bridge and the Shard.
The property offers excellent natural light throughout and benefits from a good sized balcony accessible from reception room and bedroom. Both bedrooms are generously proportioned of which incorporate en-suite bathroom and an additional family bathroom can be found off the hallway. It is ideally located for the amenities of St. Katharine Docks offering landscaped communal gardens, 24 hour concierge / building manager and underground car parking.
St Katharine Docks has become a hive of activity in recent years with many new restaurants, wine bars and coffee shops coming to the area offering residents numerous entertainment options. The neighbouring plaza of Thomas More Square also provides a number of additional amenities including a large Waitrose supermarket just behind the development on Thomas More Square. Transport Links are close by at Tower Hill and Tower Gateway Stations. Local transport links include Tower Hill District Line and DLR services and London Overground from Wapping. Thames Clipper river bus operate regular services from Tower Pier nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E1.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.