|Added on Rightmove:||06 December 2018 (7 days ago)|
- Direct to landlord
- Newly refurbished
- Garage, parking and enclosed garden
- Easy access to public transport and A30
- Close to beaches and woodland
Property reference number 5725821. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A spacious, three bedroomed house with off-road parking, garage and enclosed rear garden. Recently renovated, this property offers full double glazing and central heating throughout. The property is conveniently located within walking distance of shops and public transport, whilst also being within easy reach of the A30 and less than 3 miles from the nearest beach.
On the ground floor there is an entrance porch, large sitting/dining room with double doors leading out to the rear garden, kitchen and large utility room.
On the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobes, and one single bedroom. There is also a brand-new bathroom with w/c, sink and bath with shower over.
Outside there is driveway parking, integral garage and an enclosed rear garden with lawn and decking.
* Please quote ref. 5725821 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples and families.
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58630500.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5725821_62063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.