|Added on Rightmove:||21 March 2017 (577 days ago)|
- A bright and spacious ground floor maisonette
- Located in a residential cul-de-sac
- Good-sized reception room
- Lovely garden on the banks of the River Crane
- Direct links to London Waterloo from Twickenham Station
- Solid wood flooring throughout
- New kitchen
SHORT LET. Set on a quiet residential cul-de-sac, this bright and spacious ground floor maisonette features solid wood flooring throughout and a wonderful private garden with a decked area overlooking the River.
Heatham Park is well placed for the excellent range of bars, shops and restaurants in Twickenham. The A316 is easily accessible for links to and from London while Twickenham train station is minutes away providing direct trains to London Waterloo.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 948496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.