|Added on Rightmove:||26 May 2017 (417 days ago)|
- Stunning New 3 Bedroom Property
- Seconds From Bromley By Bow
- Two Bathrooms & Additional W/C
- Private Rear Garden
- Access To On Site Residents Gym
- Porter Service
A newly built three bedroom split level apartment situated in this modern high spec development, just seconds from Two Tube lines as well as a DLR Station. This spacious property offers a stylish modern kitchen, a hallway with a W/C and storage cupboard off of it, a long living/dining room overlooking a private gated patio area perfect for entertaining in the summer. The upstairs comprises of 3 bright bedrooms all with floor to ceiling windows offering the property heaps of natural light. There are two bathrooms on the first floor, one being an en suite. This development is situated a short walk away from Bromley By Bow Station, Devons Road DLR Station and plenty of local bus routes making it an easy commute to the City and Docklands.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58824575.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3682902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander David Property, London,.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.