|Added on Rightmove:||07 January 2019 (47 days ago)|
- Charming two bedroom detached cottage
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
- Village Location
- Large Kitchen Diner
- Large Sitting Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Single Garage and Driveway Parking
- Administration and application fees apply £100 per adult
- No Smokers and No Pets
A beautiful character cottage in the pretty village of Eccleshall. The two-bedroom cottage is in a highly sought after location being just a short walk from the high street. Eccleshall has a thriving high street with a range of independent retailers, award winning butcher, pubs, coffee shop and primary school in the town with secondary schooling in nearby Stafford or Newcastle.The front door opens up into the entrance hallway with doors leading into the kitchen and sitting room and stairs leading to the first floor.
The large kitchen has more than enough space for a kitchen table and chairs and has been fitted with fridge, freezer and electric oven and grill. A door to the rear of the kitchen takes you to the downstairs WC and a further door to the rear garden. The sitting room has a gas fire and lovely large bay window with views of the side garden.The first floor comprises of two bedrooms both fitted with built in wardrobes and windows overlooking either side of the property and a shared family bathroom.The property has driveway parking for a number of vehicles and an area of lawn to the front of the cottage. There is also a large area of more natural garden.Application and administration fees apply of £100 per adult tenant.
The landlord has stipulated no smoking and pets considered.
Hallway2.07m x 3.12m
Large storage cupboard, stairs leading to first floor and doors into kitchen diner and living room.Living room 4.87m x 4.75m Carpeted flooring, gas fire, large bay window overlooking rear garden and two further windows out to the front. Radiator Kitchen4.54m x 4.92mTiled flooring, windows out to side and front of the property. Kitchen base units with stainless steel sink, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, gas oven/grill and four rink gas hob. Door leading to clock room and W.C. with sink, radiator.Master bedroom2.97m x 4.15m Carpeted flooring, large window overlooking rear garden and three large wardrobes.Second Bedroom2.55m x 3.01m Carpeted flooring, large window overlooking the side of the property and wardrobe.Family Bathroom 1.92m x 1.85mShower cubicle, heated towel rail, WC, sink and skylight.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58824987.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9210921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edge Goodrich, Eccleshall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.